Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well This Is Annoying...

screwUp, Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported

Never Figured This One Out Yet

FOr as long as I've been vidding I've never quite got a handle on why certain video clips don't run smoothly in Final Cut. All the specs look correct but the clip runs jerky. It's happened before and I know it will happen again in the future.

Specs

Project is set to 23.98 fps / square pixels
Clip is 23.98 fps / square pixels

When it's run in Final Cut there's a noticeable jerkiness to the motion. Very annoying. So far I have found nothing which will solve this little problem. I've gone back and exported the clip again in various formats. All give the same results.

Grrr, Arghhh...

I just hope I can find a solution. I'd rather not leave it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment