Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's Coming Down The Pike.

clarus-dogcow

Too Many Ideas

Well the Holmes & Watson vid is done. So it's time to start thinking about what's next. When I started this I was afraid that there wouldn't be enough to keep me busy. Guess I thought wrong there.

And with these projects taking longer to complete than my old mashups the output will be less. But that doesn't mean it will be any less complicated or less interesting.

Oh yeah, it will be less interesting to some people due to its subject matter. But that's another story that's already been hashed out.

William Russell

Okay, so the majority will not recognize that name. But if you're an old Doctor Who fan you'll know who that was. It's the actor who played Ian Chesterton in the very first series in 1963. But what most people don't know is that he was known as a sort of action hero in his day. That was one of the reason he was cast on Doctor Who. They needed the action hero type guy to do the stuff the older actor, William Hartnell, couldn't do.

Anyway, he starred in the ITV series from 1956 called, The Adventures of Sir Lancelot. Lost of armour and swordplay and heroing kind of stuff. They had all three season at NetFlix. And when I found out it was public domain I knew this would need to be used somewhere.

Charade

A movie I've always loved. And a movie that's been public domain since the day it was issued. Due to an error in the copyright notice it fell out of copyright from the get-go. It's a wonderful dramedy starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. It's got action, adventures, and some very silly moments. Where do I want to go with this? It could go in any direction. Again, it's gong to depend on the music I run across.

A Song That Sounds Like GalaxyQuest

For this one I'm actually starting with the music. I came across this song and it instantly reminded me of the GalaxyQuest theme. So it's off to the library to find a good Sci-Fi TV Series/Movie to set it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment