Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Need A Title Sequence - Now

drawingBoard, Scanned picture from a publication issued by the company S.K.F. (SKF) around 1940-45.

The Video Was The Easy Part

In my last post [which was only a few minutes ago] I mentioned a movie that I didn't what to reveal the name of. I wasn't sure where it might go. But the universe must have had other plans for this vid. Something decided to kick me in the ass and point me in the right direction.

Serendipity

Then occasionally things just kind of unfold perfectly right before your eyes. I landed on something which is usually unheard of in most TV shows and movies. I found a clip from this movie which clocks in at over one minute in length. But that's not all. This clip has absolutely no talking in it. Nada!!!

It consists of one thing. The actress exiting her car and walking along a pathway. And she's in the exact outfit that I need her in for the opening.

So What's Left?

As the title of this post says, I need a Title Sequence. The rest of this week will consist of thinking up, designing, and executing a title sequence for his opening.

ETA For This Vid?

Not really sure on that one. This weekend if a gardening weekend, not a vidding one. It will all depend on whether I have any kind of flash of brilliance tonight and luck with the construction.

So who knows. But it will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment