Friday, March 9, 2012

Time Flies...

drawingBoard, Scanned picture from a publication issued by the company S.K.F. (SKF) around 1940-45.

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Right now I'm guessing that the Sherlock Holmes vid will be finished either tonight or tomorrow. Once I found the music everything took off.

Been There, Done That

I had done an opening in this style once before but as always there were shortcuts taken either due to time constraints or lack of knowing how to make something work. So this time around I decided to make sure all the parts worked the way they were supposed to. I'll detail all the pertinent information in the project specific post.

Afterthought

One thing I notice, quite a bit, is the lack of interesting shots that are available on more modern shows. Most of the angles and set shots are very, very common. Nothing interesting. So I have to search and scrub more than I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment