Friday, March 30, 2012

Project Update

drawingBoard, Scanned picture from a publication issued by the company S.K.F. (SKF) around 1940-45.Here's a little update to the projects that I've got going. Seems like there are always multiple things to work on.

Plus it's springtime and that means I'm going to be spending more weekends in the garden. Not really my idea but Beverly likes her garden. One must keep their relevant other happy...

A New Intro

I had every intention of having a new intro when I started down this public domain path. You see how well that worked. But it's in the works. It's just not a very easy piece. I figure that since it's going onto each piece I should spend a little extra time with it. I think it will be worth it.

The style will be similar to the sequence Marvel uses for it's movies. It's called a flip-book. When I first looked at it I knew it was doable. It would just take a little more work than normal. Now I'm realizing just how much work it will take.

ETA : Next Week [I hope...]

The Super Secret Project

This is the one where I found a fantastically rare one minute plus clip. That made the video so easy. But as usual now, the music is eluding me. I thought I had a piece of music to use but after playing it a few times it's lost it's appeal. So now it's back to audionetwork to see if I can find something else. Had a few near almost liked it but nothing I would want for a project like this. For now I'll just keep looking.

A New Motion Comic

So you ask, "What happened to the original idea you had?". I've decided to shelf that temporarily in lieu of a different idea. One that will take less work in the art department. That will make it easier to actually get started on this style. Then when I feel more comfortable I will take on the harder project.

Charade

And I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with the movie Charade. So far the muse has failed to appear. But I'm patient. I can wait until something good pops up...

No comments:

Post a Comment