Thursday, February 2, 2012

It Always Takes Longer Than You Think

publicDomain

Building A Library

For the past two days I have been busy mainly with downloading a whole bunch of the Public Domain movies I've found. Since billions and billions of tv episodes are now off limits I needed a fresh source. Currently I have about 150 movies available which should allow me to create a decent amount of new and interesting vids.

I definitely have a few new ideas. And some of them aren't even TV Opening Credits!

I have noticed how many times I've looked at a movie and thought, "Wow! I know what theme would go well with that movie. Too bad I can't use it...".

So once again prep work and housekeeping aRe keeping me from actual vidding. But I know laying the groundwork now will make things. Lot easier in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment