Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Feel Good About Vidding Again

drawingBoard, Scanned picture from a publication issued by the company S.K.F. (SKF) around 1940-45.

Another TV Opening

Looks like it's off to a good start. Bev won't be happy that I'm doing another TV Opening but we just won't tell her, right?

I found enough Public Domain photos for the correct time period and geographical locations. Wasn't sure what would be out there. And some of the photos are, well, it's a little stretch as to them fitting perfectly. But in this arena you take what you can get.

The intro section is set. After another check tomorrow night I'll put this to sleep for the weekend. After that I'll begin the middle section.

I've got two days off with Bev and no work on this vid till Sunday night. I will, on the other hand, take some time to work on the vacation vid. Yes, sooner or later you'll get to sit through my vacation pictures. Don't worry, it will be a short one. I know no one wants to be bored by other people's vacation pictures. Just remember, this is just me doing a Motion project...

No comments:

Post a Comment