Sunday, February 5, 2012

Deep Thoughts About Vidding [4]

Deep Thought, This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.

Not So Much Deep But Sad

Well, not exactly about vidding. More about what's happening in real life. And sometimes those real life situations can totally take your focus away from what's fun. Like what's happening right now.

Things on this current project were going just great. I got about ¼ of the vid set. That made me feel real good. Figured I'd get a good amount done when I returned home on Sunday. And maybe even finish it up next weekend. Yeah, that's what I was hoping.

But that was last Thursday.

On Friday I got one of those emails from my boss which put me in a mood that stopped all the vidding juices cold. Without going into details it turned things upside down. No matter how hard I wanted to work on it things just weren't happening. That's what happens to the creative process at times. An incident in your real life turns a happy time into a process that seems more like a chore.

I hope I can resolve the situation so I can get back on track with my editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment