Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another Revelation - More Movies

projector, http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fumeo9250_gold.png

Shhh, We're In A Library

A few days ago I had a revelation. Following that I found a whole bunch of Pubic Domain movies on Netflix. So I packed up my queue to get things moving. But with only two disks out at a time it's going to take some time to get them shipped and prepped.

Not the best solution but better than downloading files from The Internet Archive. And they'll be better quality.

But then I thought, "Hey, I know of another source of DVDs. And the turnaround is a lot quicker.". And that source? The public library. And the city I live in has a sizable amount of disks. On my first run through I found 18 of the films. And one of them is a boxed set of 50 films. Mostly B-films. And many that I was looking for.

So I have those ordered and in the next few days I'll be seeing just how many of the others are available.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ashamed. I work in the public library and I should have suggested that on the last post. Didn't even think of it. Another duh moment by VoyagerG!! lol

    ReplyDelete