Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Day-Not Another Vid

projector, http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fumeo9250_gold.png

½ Way Through The Sci-Fi Movies

Figured I'd better get these ripped while I'm at it. Sort of a mindless chore so I can actually do this while I'm sitting at the other computer getting some serious work accomplished. Okay, not so serious but necessary.

I realize that I haven't browsed through any music at all this week. There's just never enough time.

And if that's not bad enough instead of reading through the Motion book I'm picking up the Java book a lot more because unlike my vidding, a programming job would be a better source of income. But again, I digress.

clarus-dogcow

Sherlock Holmes

No, not the current BBC one or even the 80s Jeremy Brett one. This is the one that many people automatically think of when you say, Sherlock Holmes. It's the Basil Rathbone movies. Well, at least four of them. There's Secret Weapon, Terror By Night, Dressed to Kill, and The Woman in Green. Unfortunately the Hound of the Baskervilles is NOT Public Domain. That would have made for such a wonderful opening.

But with four movies with containing the same characters there's a lot more that can be done than when you're working with but a single movie. I'm definitely looking into those possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment