Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things Never Go As Planned, Do They

screwUp, Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported

Back In The Saddle

Ah, it looked like a good night. I was quickly making progress on the clipping end getting quite a few excellent pieces into the library. Feeling good about how things were going I decided to take a little listen to some possible pieces of music that I might use. I remember having downloaded a few from incompetech.com a while back.

Oops, The Saddle Came Undun...

I look for the library where I had previously stashed and sorted all the Creative Commons music I had found. Funny thing is, I can't find the new library I had build. I search my laptop and my iMac. I search all the externals. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Seems like all the work I had done with the music has somehow been misplaced. The only thing I can figure is during that last round of housecleaning. I cleaned too well. It was a sort of stray iTunes library I had just set up. I didn't want to try to keep every single thing in one library and overload it. But that may have been my undoing.

So I had to stop everything and go re-download all the stuff I used to have before I could listen to anything.

The Icon

If you haven't guessed by now the post's icon is a screw-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment