Monday, January 2, 2012

Slight Change In Plans

iPhoto
I had figured I would continue on my quest to create a full motion graphics of a not so successful super-heroine with the help of a few friends. That was the plan. But thing don't always go as planned. Sometimes your past comes back to haunt you.

My Relevant Other Has Different Plans

Seems that I have been reminded of a promise I made a while back [ two years to be exact ] that I was supposed to take our vacation photos and turn them into something more than just a bunch of pictures in an envelope. You know. The way that most people show you pictures of their vacation.

Ahhh, the power of your Relevant Other can be formidable at times.

So I have decided to move the motion graphics comic down in the queue and take up the chore I agreed to two years ago. This just means that I will be able to experiment on the vacation video for my Relevant Other first before moving back to the motion comic.

SO I have been gathering some examples for this [ although the pickings are sparse ] in an attempt to create something that she can show off to her friends at work. At least that's the plan. Guess I'll find out if I'm successful when it's finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment