Wednesday, January 4, 2012

iTunes $*ç&s

iTunes
Okay, maybe not banned. But certainly in the doghouse. I spent the better part of the last week converting all my downloaded podcasts and reimporting just so they would sort the way I needed them. If I hadn't I would have ended up with 150 podcasts in one folder with no way to have them sort internally except for reverse chronological order.

But as I sit here and write this the last of the podcasts is being converted and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now maybe I can start going through the tutorials and figuring out what I'll need to do with the vacation vid.

It's also caused my TV viewing to suffer as all the conversions are going on with the iMac which is the same computer I use for watching TV. A double whammy...

But as I've been checking all the podcasts are showing up in individually prepared, named folders. Forget the fact that those folders are sorted in some cockamamie fashion that only the iDiots Grand Wizards of Apple can tell me. I used to be able to sort everything before the disastrous upgrade.

So beginning next week I'll start posting on the progress of the Apple Motion learning and the sorting of the pictures [ which has been going on this week but I forgot to post it ].

No comments:

Post a Comment