Friday, January 20, 2012

Housekeeping-Such A Dull Task...

houseCleaning, Civvi (talk | contribs) - (Clip art vacuum cleaner {{PD-OpenClipart}})

Housekeeping

Yes, housekeeping. But it has nothing to do with my apartment. I'm talking about computer housekeeping. When you have a multitude of large projects it's mandatory that you keep up with it. So that's what I've been doing lately.

I had to move all the old files from the previous mashups I had done into a permanent storage area on the externals in order to clear space from my MacBook's and iMac's hard drives. And moving that many files takes time. Especially when they also need copied to the backup drive.

When it comes to electronic storage paranoia is a good thing.

But I should have the files moved by the end of the weekend and I'll be back to working on Night of the Living Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment