Monday, January 9, 2012

First Motion Test

finalCutProAfter going through a few of the tutorials I figured it was time to just jump in and try something. Since this is a trip vid I needed to have a map of the journey. And on that map there needed to be a red line tracing the trip.

And you know the music that needed to go with this one...


Indiana Jones, of course



ETA : I forgot that I had rearranged vids and this one no longer exists.


I was surprised at how easy this effect was to do in Motion.

I pulled down all the maps from Google Maps and put together the eastern seaboard.

The draw the line from start to finish with the bezier tool, at the beginning set the start and ending points to 0%, at the finish set the ending point to 100&. Motion does the rest.

Who knows it this will end up in the final video. It was just something I figured I wanted to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment