Friday, January 27, 2012

Night Of The Living Dead [2]

drawingBoard, Scanned picture from a publication issued by the company S.K.F. (SKF) around 1940-45.

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Yeap, there's a light. Night of the Living Dead - The Series is nearing completion. And I realize it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Sure there wer bumps along the way. But they're in the past.

90% or So Complete

The clips are laid in and the credits are set. That's most of the battle. Currently I'm putting in some of the effects [ mostly cross dissolves between clips ]. I haven't decided it I'm doing anything with the credits themselves. Most shows never do clever things to the names. I'll get some other opinions...

The intro and outro are pulled from my previous vidding. No sense in redoing everything there. They were simple and they worked. Besides, I put a lot of work into creating that greenpear vortex before the YouTube debacle...

Tweaks - There's Always Tweaks

After looking through the vid I noticed a few clips that didn't fit as well as I'd like. So it was back to the movie to find something better. I noticed that one set of clips for one of the actors had a nice closeup when the name credits appeared. I decided that I'd like to replicate that for all the actors. So it will be another scrubbing through the movie.

So, When Will It Go Live?

I'm hoping to have everything done tonight and then check it on Saturday. I've learned from past experience that just because you KNOW it's perfect after working on it all night doesn't mean you didn't miss something in your obessed state. No, there will be a final check before it goes live...

No comments:

Post a Comment