Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Deep Thoughts About Vidding [2]

Deep Thought, This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.

Seems I'm The Tortoise, Not The Hare

I'm finding that every since the YouTube incident I've been somewhat lackadaisical about getting started again. The procrastination is becoming obvious. It's strange cause I really enjoyed vidding previously. It's like it's a mental wall I'm having trouble getting over. I come up to it and stop dead in my tracks.

Where Things Currently Stand

I'm making progress. I've got the clipping process started. I'm through with the initial cemetery scene. And I've begun listening to music I'd like to possibly use. Have a few favorites starting to emerge.

I just need to find my groove. I hope that will come this weekend. I'm not going down Bev's house this weekend and I really have no other plans. in the old days a free weekend would have meant one or possibly two mashups coming out of it.

Of course since this procrastination has set in I'm finally getting my apartment cleaned up. My dishes are done every night. My clothes are always put away after laundry is done. I've killed more dust bunnies than at any other time in my life. But one side benefit is my external hard drives are finally sorted out. :)

But I have yet to make a copyright-free mashup!

No comments:

Post a Comment